One person’s rubbish is always someone else’s treasure. Nancy Nichting, owner of Studio Cocoa Moon, is a genie when it comes to creating art jewellery from what most would consider junk. She is a master at turning pre-loved or repurposed objects into marvels. An artist her whole life, (interior design, fashion design, painting, sculpting and writing to name but a few), Nichting has been designing jewellery as a creative outlet for as long as she can remember.
Stand a change to win one of Cocoa Moon’s one off pieces.
- Like the Studio Cocoa Moon facebook fanpage
- Share the competition link
- Follow Cocoa Moon on Twitter @StudioCocoaMoon
- Go to the online shop to select your favourite necklace http://studiococoamoon.weebly.com/current-range.html
- Leave your details & item number of the necklace you love on the contact page.
The draw will be on 31 May 2012, don’t lose out!